Internet Banking & Bill Pay
We are pleased to announce First State Bank has just opened our newest branch, www.firststatebankhemphill.com! We are dramatically expanding our services with the addition of Internet banking, allowing us to better serve your diverse needs and offer secure, reliable access to your accounts anytime, anywhere. Through a computer with Internet access, Internet banking allows you to manage your finances, anytime, anywhere by:
- Instantly accessing account information and balances
- Viewing up to 24 months of transaction histories from date of enrollment
- Transferring funds between your accounts
- Paying recurring, occasional or one-time bills
- Downloading account information directly into Quicken®, Money® and many other financial programs
- Sending and receiving secure electronic messages concerning your accounts
Internet banking provides the ultimate in convenience because it’s available when you want it, all from the privacy of your home or office. Visit our web site at www.firststatebankhemphill.com, to view a demo and enroll online.
Online Bill Pay at your fingertips!
Pay all of your monthly bills- sign up today and experience the convenience…it’s easy and it’s safe! Your account information is protected with the most advanced encryption security available. And there’s no software to install on your computer. So you can pay bills at home, on the road...or wherever you have access to the Internet.
Our Online Bill Pay service will provide you:
- Flexibility to pay anyone, at anytime, from anywhere,
- Greater control over your finances,
- Schedule your bills to pay on the due date and your funds are scheduled to be debited from your account on that day,
- Online e-Bills from many major billers that notify you when the bill arrives, and can be viewed online and printed as needed.
If you have any questions about your Bill Pay service, please contact Customer Service at 409.787.3361.
Now you can pay your bills online too!